Nature Sounds for Insomniacs
Insomnia is defined as not being able to get enough sleep. It’s usually related to finding it hard to get to sleep or stay asleep. People who have insomnia often wake up without having had enough sleep and don’t feel refreshed after sleep. Some of the symptoms of Insomnia include:
- Feeling tired during the day
- Suffering from frequent headaches, being irritable or lacking concentration
- Feeling tired and not refreshed on waking
- Taking longer than 30-40 minutes to fall asleep
- Waking repeatedly during the night
- Waking far too early and are not being able to get back to sleep
- Only being able to sleep with the aid of sleeping pills or alcohol
According to research, one in four people have suffered from insomnia at some point in their life. Anybody can suffer from Insomnia. And although it is not life-threatening, it is frustrating, stressful and exhausting.
Nature Sounds and Insomnia
Our Sleep collection is a safe, drug-free and natural way to combat Insomnia. With the relaxing sounds from our Sleep Collection, you can say goodbye to insomnia by listening to calm, relaxing natural sounds that slowly put you to sleep. These sounds have been hand-picked by our sleep experts as the best nature sounds to promote a good night’s sleep. Have a look at Nature Sound Spa’s Sleep Collection.
It’s a well-known fact that distraction from background noises at night can lead to stress and insomnia. Minimizing outside noises is an important part of getting a good night’s rest. Background noises such as road traffic, barking dogs, airplanes and so on, can all be downed out with the calming sound of nature. These sounds can help you escape your noisy environment by blocking out outside noise.
Nature sounds for sleep are especially good at calming your nervous system, relaxing your body and enabling blissful sleep. Sleep well…
- If you happen to be one...
- There are very few sounds that...
- Not being able to get a...
- When it comes to selecting the...
- Nature sounds, or “natural white noise”...